Video refund and return Policy
1. Policy-Policy- Our Videos are made to play on all modern DVD players, that use ntsc. if you get a bad disc we sen you a relacemtner no charge for shipping.
If you play a dvd on a computer, the computer must be set up with a dvd player and must have the right software, and be fast enougth for high def or the player on a computer can cause a skip. If a video or video package becomes unavailable following a transaction, your sole remedy is a refund, and you will be issued a refund.
We sell to Canada, England, Australia, and the USA we give free replacement if you get a bad disc. There is a no return no refund policy on videos. Note we hold trademark and copy right to the video name . All videos hold copy write©®
2. Use License
All videos are for informational purposes home viewing only! Unless specifically marked for public performance rights.
Permission is granted to download or recieve one copy of the materials ( video, information or software) onMaster Hughes.com or associated web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the video or materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); unless expresslly granted for public performance rights.
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any video or software contained on recived frrom Master Hughes Productions or web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.