7 must have tools to shoot video
1. If you starting to shoot video these are must have tools.
2. Tripod, a good light weight tripod will always improve your video.
3. External Microphone, preferably a shot gun mic , it will work in all terrains you cant go wrong with a shotgun mic.
4. Head phones invest in good quality headphones especially ones to cut out background noise
5. A reflector white or silver is what I prefer get that lighting right.
6. Back up batteries and a charger. preferably a charger that will also work in the car.
7. Camera bag preferably a pack it really makes handling your equipment a lot easier and makes you look more professional.